Andropause is characterised by the decline in male sex-hormones, most importantly Testosterone.
Whilst not widely accepted as a genuine medical condition, many men over the age of 40 would agree that something has changed. They may feel that their drive and ability to perform is fading. Luckily, as with female hormone replacement therapy, there is an answer that may help combat this feeling and assist with a longer, healthier period of life for men.
Typically, andropause manifests in the following symptoms:
- Low sex drive
- Difficulties getting erections or erections that are not as strong as usual
- Lack of energy
- Irritability and mood swings
- Loss of strength or muscle mass
- Increased body fat
- Hot flashes
- Difficulty concentrating
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Gynecomastia, or development of breasts
- Decreased bone density
ACPHARM has a range of products that may assist with Andropause.
Find a doctor that can assist you with relief from these symptoms.